Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wen you think the time doesnt side with you

First I am saying.. WOW!!! Rajin ku memblog lately... does dat mean I dun have a life?
Nehoo.. I am not complaining. Its not like ppl are reading my blog. Its like my book of nonsense-ness, where I can type anything and read it again next time to actually said 'Man.. am I cool or wat?"
hahahaha

Nehoo... Today is a bit of lazy day... cos I woke up late... concentrate.. cos amazingly I managed to 60% complete my due work! Yippeeee.... AND WET! Will let u know y its wet... errmmm no dodgy tawt, aye mate.

Lazy..
I woke up late, but amazingly I managed to log into FB and type my status. I am thinking to start Twittering soon.. I think I can update anything der, and tell everyone my life! Hahahaha. So because I woke up late....
1. I missed an episode of 'The Foster's Home for Imaginary Friend'. I missed watching BLOO. He's like my guru to sarcasm.
2. I took shower late, and hence I picked up a stupid looking tudong to go wif my baju... Because it was already late, I have to iron my self. Pfffttt
3. I actually sit to see KND episodes! Wat was I thinking.
4. Even tho I know I am late~ I was hungry so I stop to eat breakfast.
5. And IN the end.. my parking was quite far~
Wat a morning.

So I have to hurriedly finish my work! N like I said.. I concentrated. I am so proud of me. So I managed to do my work. 60% is not  bad!

In the afternoon, I went to see the dentist. U know the fuss about the H1N1 epidemic. The Swine Flu. It's good to see that the hospital actually doing something about it. Before entering the premises, I have to stop at the 'Flu counter' where dey will record ur body temperature. 
Finally, the stitching in my mouth were finally removed!! yay!! Did I tell you dat the stitching are actually annoying? I always tawt dat there were food in stuck in my teeth. Apparently it's just stitching! So I felt quite happy wen the dentist remove it. And kinda sad wen he actually sad 'Now you can be a normal person, with normal teeth.' I am not sad because he said dat, but actually sad cos I just normal now... nothing to boast!

So I went back to the office around 2.15 PM.. and as usual, the motorist dilemma at HQ! Parking space!!!!! I spent 15 mins rounding the premises, with the tawt 'Its only 3 mins walk to BSRC'. BUT it was so hot just now... so after 15 mins, I gave up! Drove to BSRC, and parked under shades. Might as well, since I am going to trudge thru the hotness....I better leave my car under the shades!
So with my pinky umbrella, I began my journey! Boyyyy.. was it hot.... I was drenched with sweat!! lucky I am not the only person have to walk under the sun! But I am the only one with the umbrella. After 3 minutes (I think its shorter)... I arrived at HQ... I was sweating like a ***!!!! DRENCHED!

Dats the story of the day...
OoOo BTW
Amels were being super sweet yesterday.. I received a very belated birthday cake!!!! See pic below.... Thanks Love. And BTW, I didn't know Alina. hahahaha.



Ms Alina?? Hehehe



The toppled cheese cake. Thanks babe~

No comments: