Monday, May 4, 2009

Oh Wow.. Does this really work?

Hmmm.. so it does work... but the pictures didn't appear.. I have to edit them again.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I learn that we can actually blog via email. So I am trying it out. Just incase, I'll save this email later.
I've just started work today.. *groan* Really hard to concentrate. Sibah's not in today. She's in Singapore for course. SO I dun really have a morning chat with her, which seems to be like a ritual. To get me started on the work of course.
Anyway, since I am not in the mood to do some redudancy... I decided to blog about my day yesterday. Actually I want to do it last night, but I dun have the mood oozing from my mind. U see, every writer needs their writting Oozze... and if dey dun have it, dey call it Writer's Block. I think u guys know dat one already. Wat am I talking about???!!!
Nway, my swelling is almost gone now. I can chew a bit, tho I'll try to avoid the food that can exercise the mouth, e.g. beef, muttons, Sotong... vegetable stick and/or any hard stuff... like cookies.
Talking about cookies.... it was my baking day yesterday. I proclaimed that any Monday, which turns out to be a holiday and I was bored to the max for 3 days of nothing-ness and somebody's birthday is coming up, as the Baking Day. *Hahahah* That would be unlikely to happen again.
Anyway, I decided to give my good friend, Fauziah, a Pingu Cupcake. I did research first, and quite confident to do it. The cupcake turns out to be okay... but the icing... urghhhh I don't have any luck with ICING!!! This is so frustrating! I should have blended the icing sugar before mixing them so that there'll be no lumps. NOOOOoOo .. I trusted that mixer to unlump for me. Note to self: Dun trust the machine to do all the work. *hehe*
So, I end up baking 3 items yesterday.
1. Basic Chocolate Cupcake.. seriously good! Not to sweet, which should complement well with the icing, if it worked. :S

2. Carrot cupcake. Quite good, but a bit burnt, so not really that moist. I shouldn't have started designing the cupcakes while baking dem! Shoot~ But regardless.... I'll stick to the recipe (I obtained it from Martha Stewart website)

3. Chocolate chip cookies!! Which I haven't really eat dem yet... but my sister sez they were good... and my nephew seems to like dem. :D. I can't wait testing dem!! hehehe. (Source: Wilton's or is it Willon's? I can't remember.... )


Anyway, here are some pictures, the outcome of the baking day! I love the cookies, what do u think?

The cupcakes outcome. I actually love the icing colour.

The one and only surviving Pingu. Its Cute right?!! Hehehe


The Cookies! So cute right? It was so last minute. I actually want a star-shaped. I cant find anywhere, in KB. So I end up making a heart shape. Oh Well.... Spread the love.

1 comment:

Pij said...

splash some more colorsss jem. n yess d pingu is cute but es a lonesome ehh