Saturday, May 2, 2009

Inspired~

Heck... yesterday I was so bored, I end up playing with my nephew. I drew and coloured a picture of random flowers. (because my nephew insisted me to draw flowers and filled in the white spaces... hahaha).

So here's the outcome:

I've also finished what Pij and Emi given me for my birthday. A window mosaic thingy.. its so cute!! And I was inspired to do one my one.. using all the left overs....





Can you read Gemma? Imagine having ur name in the sky~ Neat~~

Oh yeah, talking about inspired, I am very very inspired by this fella named Johnny Cupcakes... Dun you think the name itself makes u curious. I was looking for some cupcake design for my friend's birthday. With the help of google, I end up in this blog (because it featured a cute penguin cupcakes) and somehow I am hooked to one of her postings about Johnny Cupcakes T-Shirts.

Johnny Cupcakes do not sell cupcakes, but.... (wait for it.....) ..... t-shirts design. They are super cool! I think I want to buy one~ I am a quite a t-shirt collector I might say, and I love unique ones... I love the Make Cupcakes, Not War. I think I want that one! Hehehe. Hope they do deliver to Brunei.

I've already put his blog in one of my reading list. Go Johnny Cupcakes! Make the world a better place (and more tolerable please) to live. Viva Johnny!

2 comments:

Pij said...

cn i steal d fairy pix for my twitter pg??
https://twitter.com/fink_pairy

Gymah said...

ofcoz u can.. after all its u, the fairy geek