Sunday, May 24, 2009

Selamat Pengantin Baru Fatma

Todayyyy.. my friend got married.... here's my fave picture of dem both.


Semoga berkekalan ke akhir hayat.

I bought a book yesterday, How to be single by Liz Tuccillo. U probably wonder, of all books, Y in the world would I buy a book about How to be single, when I've been single all my life? 
I read the book synopsis at the back and it really grab my attention!

It sez 'Something was terribly wrong. We were beautiful, accomplished, sexy, intelligent, single women and we were disasters. We were doing it all wrong, this "being single" business and yet I had no clue as to how to do it better.
So True So True. 

So, I bought the book cos I think its should be hillarious and I would enjoy it. I already did, I imagined the main character, Julie Jenson, is somewhat me. Hahaha.... 

Will let u know, sooner or later.... the ending of the book I mean. :D

No comments: