Thursday, January 1, 2009

g'bye 2008... g'day 2009

yeah i know.. a bit to late to wish.. happy new year..

but then its just the beginning of 2009.. so HAPPY NEW YEAR~

Thinking back.. u know we always have this AAR.. After Action Review meeting after an event. So lets have an AAR of what I have done in 2008...

I dun remember my 2008 resolution.. but I do know its something to do with my weight, my love life and etc.

Weight: RED ZONE... esp towards the end of the year, which seriously tend to deteriorate after Hari Raya!!!! OMG... I could have sworn I am trying my best... but not my best enuf... so AAR: Give your best-est. AVOID Laziness.... :D

Lurve life: still 0% achiveable.. ZERO.. Nada... in otw.. failure in this department. But the good side is... I have many friends. eheheh.

AOB: Any other Business.... MY FACE~ i really miss those clear face of mine. To say that it is a sign of puberty.. its not! Like.. duhhh.. I am Twenty-Six years old! Its not even teenagers realm. I blame it on the weather, food, stress, and others.. except me. Its easier that way. :D

Right moving on... the objective of 2009...

-Be good, be well, be healthy, be yourself....

-END-

NB: I am still in my holiday mood.. tra la la la.. la la la... laaaaaaaa

No comments: