Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ahahaha... *shy*

I had the stupidest day of my life so far... and I am not bragging, trust me.

It was my first day of work for 2009... Don't you think its amazing how u can easily forget stuff, after leaving it even for a short time, even though u have been doing it for 2 years???

I went to work today, with great reluctance, because... who should be happy to go to work anyway?? Well, unless u r passionate about it. I wouldn't mind going to work, because of the good pay and all... it's just that afraid of not being able to do anything, its a scary tawt, right??

To make matter worst, I am the type who find it hard to mingle with ppl, who are not sekepala wif me. Honestly, ppl think that I am the happy go lucky sorta girl, but I prefer to hang out with easy going peeps.. which is rather hard to find.

The stupid thing happen in the afternoon tho, well the morning part is more like dumb dumb moments. I have to say, I have this cool boss... but because I am very shy type (trust me on this~), I just smiled and asked her politely... how's the holiday? bla bla bla.. very very polite. seriously not me type.

And then there's this guy, saying.. "i dunno where that chair come from" But i sorta questioned him in squeaky voice. When I said squeaky, imagine squeaky mousey. Yeap.. dat terrible. :P

and the worst part of all... and the stupidest part of all....

My cool boss asked me how i was doing with the job...

I tried to be funny and said.. it was ok, but I am still in the holiday mood...

and she answered... Well you better get over it~

Major OUCH-ness... tersindir me ehhhh....

Yeah.. it pretty much hurt me... but then its my fault. y do i have to say dat.. now I cant have a long vacation after this. Sigh~~

NOW TOP on my list... 'SHOW them what I am made off... a very tough CooKie... I can SHINE despite my timidity...'

Apart from that, K posted a blog about Pao and my makeup session (refer to previous blog), it was just a picture... and there was my before and after picture... Major ShyNess.... anyhoo... he's the best~

Ok time to play facebook, before my dad realize I am slacking off again.

NB: I was thinking to change my career this morning, to be a graphic designer... then i realize i want to treat my dad to HK n China.. so maybe next time. :D

No comments: