Sunday, January 4, 2009

The pretty ugly duckling

I was FAT and FABULOUS. There, I said it. I finally admit to the bitter truth. I am getting fatter and fatter. Would love to blame it on all the delicacies.. but due to lack of discipline, gluttony and loath, so thee become fat ass! Ok this sounds like a 'degrading' confession place. OMG...

anyhoo, the reason I blog today are
1. It is my last day of 'away from the work', so i havta enjoy them as much as i can. ehehheh and there's nothing that i love to enjoy then telling ppl my story. :D
2. I dont have anything better to do, like hang out, or retail therapy because the others are currently working and my bestfriend is already married and is now staying away from KB......
3. It has been a while...
4. I actually have something to write about...

anyway, i am going to talk about... me being fab yesterday.

Yesterday, me and one of my gf (pao), decided to go for a make-up session, because it was Nani's wedding reception. So Pao introduce me to K... I asked Pao to be make-up first.

Pao, being readily beautiful, I instantly saw her transformation to gorgeousness. I was a itsy bitsy nervous being make-up by K... because I may not be comfortable with others make-over me, and as a plus.. he's such a cutie! *tee hee*

Then its my turn... *dub* *dub* I climbed the chair... literally.. because it is quite high. So I sat there and he asked, 'are you ready?'

Lamely I answered 'Yes... make me pretty! Prettier than her..' Pointing at Pao. WTH? He must be thinking... 'Girl~ you wish?!!' He just laughed though... but I know deep inside he said 'this gonna be long...' AND HE TOOK my picture, LIKE SHITTTT... no kidding. He has this 'before' and 'after' transformation pictures set. Really really embarassing because my pimples were like everywhere... My eyes looked like panda.

I wailed.. 'Do you really have to take my picture? Am I that ugly? Paooooo, he's taking my photo!!'
He laughed. 'Yes I have to take your picture.' In the background, pao assured me 'He took my photo last time...'

I said 'Ok the least I can do... ' I smiled.
'Don't smile...' he said
"WHATTT?!! no smilling... I am going to look like shit!" I said. So i din smile.

So there he was taking my photos... ughhh I gonna look bida in dat photo... i knew it!!

He stood for a while, look at me. Probably wondering, how can I accept her challenge? After a while, he asked another ready and I said yes.

Ok I was pretty nervous btw.. huhuhu... crazy ideas... I was thinking.. 'he better make me look like a princess or this $50 make-up thing wont be worth it.' I know Nani and Pao look pretty, but they are both pretty for a start. Can this ugly duckling be transformed?

So I waited while he transformed me. Pao went to entertain me.. showed me some pictures.. and towards the end, she keeps on gesturing 'lawa lawa... ' on me... which makes me extra nervous.

"Cam indon Jim" She said.
"No la.. Like Indian" K said.
"Wat? Indian" I exclaimed. I wasnt supposed to talk because he was busily applying gloss to my lips.
K laughed... 'Just joking'
'Indian lawa kali ahhh...' Pao said.
I kept quiet, but I cant resist... 'but If i look like aishwarya rai, then I dun mind!' There finally~ tee hee.
So finally he finished putting paste on my face.

c Pao went.. 'Go go jim.. look at your self...'

So I went to the mirror... and OMG.... I barely recognised my self. I jumped up and down in glee and said 'Is that really meeee'

OK i used to wonder why the girls on tv have to jump look at their transformation... but that day I finally understand them. ehehhehhe.

You must be wondering How I look?

Here is me and pao, all prettied up...

















Incase you are wondering and are interested to know who is my hero with the shining make-up, its K from Masamichi studio. check out his blog, kpang1983.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Star, the bintang said...

jimz,

i like this post!! and ur pretty too!!!

but yessssssssssss u literally dropped ur jaw n lumpat2 when u looked at yrself in the mirror!!

annnd u forgot to mention the studio moments!! hahaahah totally worth it!

bh pretty! laters!