Sunday, December 21, 2008

The day where the network is dead

Came late to the office today... you may noticed the time I blog this down. Yes it was quite early in the morning.

As I was waiting, for my the PC to start up, I jot down all the things I want to complete by the end of the day. The main reason is because I am going to be on leave till early next year *bliss*.
I logged on to the PC, and o' o' ... some pop up that I would not like to see this morning. My Nemesis!!! 'Cannot locate your profile...'
It does log in. Wishing that what my worst 'nightmare' is not coming true (haha I imagined not to be able to complete my work as a nightmare... wth?!!), I double-click My Documents, where I've kept all my work in so far... Yeap.. there it was 'Unable to locate the server'.
Even worse, I didn't bring my personal HD... of all dayyyyyyy... its today!!!!!
But other than that.. check out some interesting pics below... ehhehehe now all my favourites are gone... *sigh*


Empty LINKS



Favorites gone
NB: Should have stayed home... right.

No comments: