Thursday, December 18, 2008

White Chocolates tasted like...

MiLk ChocOLates... right?!!

I had my first white choclate today... because...

* Other MiLk choclates doesn't have nuts in it. I dun like any plain chocolates, so I prefer wafered, or nut filled chocolates.
* It is not entirely white, it got a chocolate base and a chocolate stripes on it *tee hee*.
I dun like white coloured food, because I am not a fan of MiLk.... Other food that doesn't deserve my justice are Vanilla, because of the colour obviously, Whipped Cream, again because of the colour! and any drinks with MiLk or the name constituted with it like MiLk Tea. MiLk chocolate is oK, because Chocolate has longer spelling that MiLk. This only limited to the confectionaries, and not savouries.

Anyway, this should add another mile-stones in my life... 'My first White Chocolate Adventure'.

-END-

NB: Somehow I don't mind eating cheese..

No comments: