Monday, December 15, 2008

Walk a hunt.... thumbs up!!


I joined Walk-a-hunt yesterday, which was organised by BSM... It was my first time, so basically its pretty challenging.

The game started at 8 a.m. Quite a early Sunday morning for me... seriously not welcoming...

We wore orange t-shirt... not really my colour... and it looked like sea of oranges yesterday.

It started off with registration, and aerobic session. The aerobic was ok.. just a bit too long for a warm up. They played the 'Poco-Poco' song. It was pretty up-to-beat song, so it fits the purpose. But then they repeated it for a second time, and the instructor was ber-gelek too much... unsure wat ber-gelek has anything to do with warm ups. I glanced to the back.. and the rest of the participants were just standing there. Part of the reason was because they can't see what the instructor was doing... so no point also.

Then the hunt started.

Some people went off running... me and my partner didn't because.. i don't see the point of running.. when it's labelled as the walk-a-hunt.

The first one was easy... you just have to find where the police were stationed.. and a flock of oranges standing and waiting in line.

The second task was a bit difficult. Clues were given, but its not straight forward.

The third task required a lot of observation... esp around your surrounding.

Overall it was a good experience. Really requires you to think outside the box, team-working.. not only with your partner.. but with other ppl as well. spot the hidden meaning of the questions. Open up your brain.

I would like to join it again next year.. just to see if I could grab atleast the top 100s!

Congratulations to all the winner.. I have to say.. I am quite impressed with their ability to grab the top 100!!


Visit my flickr for some pics captured... http://www.flickr.com/photos/gymahz

No comments: