Sunday, September 6, 2009

50 Things about Me


YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!
NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS WRITE DOWN 50 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF.

1. I am always young...

2. I drive too fast

3. I hate shopping... because I am so bad at it. :P

4. I spend most of my time online

5. I used to love Stitch..

6. I collect shot glasses from places I visited, or my friends has visited

7. I want to buy a new mobile phone

8. I don't have a bed in my room...

9.I want to paint my room orange and white, just because

10. I think I like this guy but I don't know what to do about it

11. I really hate it when ppl main sindir2 arah ku

12. I love photography, esp sunsets and landscape

13. I am into red, and now I think I am sick of it, but I still pick red stuff

14. I saw the blingest slipper ever that I wanna buy yesterday, but decided against it because I can use the money for a better reason

15.I already paid my deposit for the Korea Tour.

16. I wanna go Japan someday

17. And Egypt

18. and Greece...

19. the list can continue until 50s

20. I've never been to Temburong

21. I love to bake

22. especially cupcakes

23. and chocolate chip cookies

24. I often try to cook the stuff I love to eat

25. I'm not easily influenced unless we've the same sentiment

26. I don't like to listen to heart-breaking stories, or problems, because I tend to try to solve it...

27. which I think is because I love maths

28. which I used to hate soooo much!!!

29. until a handsome tuition teacher teach me. :D

30. I love to fantasize my love stories

31. I guess its because I am spoiled by all the love stories I've read and watched

32. I can take stress but I appreciate it if ppl just stay away during stressful moment.

33. i loveee bagss and I can never get enough

34. I want to continue my master, and hopefully one day I will

35. I wish I know the secret formula to grow monies on trees.

36. I still wonder y ppl put value on stuff!!!

37. I owned macbook pro!

38. I also have iTouch

39. I wanna raise my level in Mafia Wars

40. I love cats

41. I love holidays

42. Sometimes I spent my time at the beach, just looking at the wave and suddenly realize I am alone.

43. I don't mind being single, but I wonder how I will be in a relationship.

44. I love to sleep in cold.

45. I don't like silence.

46. I love music

47. I love the sound of guitar

48. I love laughing and enjoy a good joke

49. I think I am a stalker... hahahha

50. I think ppl only know me up to 70% because I don't even know my self. Hahaha



No comments: