Tuesday, September 8, 2009

You gonna found love naturally...

Spread the lurveee... here's a picture of Jason Mraz (yours truly) with a half opened walnut, I assumed received from Arianda from Mexico...

Anyway, Mr. Walnut.. I am seeing you in a different light from now on.. Sigh, lucky nut! Hehehe

Ariadna of Mexico City opened a walnut today and passed it along on Twitpic

Right, an inspiration coming up....

Do you recall a Petronas advert about Tang Ho Ming?



Isn't he cute???? I so love the ad because kids are so pure!! I wished I could be like dat. I am not saying I am not pure. I am too tainted to say I am pure. I am more of 85.9 % good, and the rest not that good.

But I do know, not being yourself can be soooooo tiring. I've tried that, and my god... how annoying was it. Ppl always think you are this perfect goody two shoes. Is that correct? And the thing about being pretentious, parading like you're this perfect lil creature pays big consequences. Really!!! Cos once you did a lil mistake, there goes your perfect stock.

I am more of a 'keep it balance' believer. Anything must be in balance to create a perfect harmony. Like work-life balance. If you feel that you can't work it out today, rest. I don't see why we havta struggle to work, because it's you who's doing the work anyway. Seriously, they wouldn't care if you're sick or tired, but they will mind when the work is not complete.

Same in family and friends, balance it out. Don't be too focus on your friends (gf or bf or bff or bfffs - no I don't noe wat it stands for... LoL), spend enough time with your family cos in the end, its the family who is going to tend you when you're sick or etc. I know your youth can be overwhelming. You're in the center stage where ppl adore you, but eventually the crowd will phase out and they move on. What left are those ppl backstage, the unsung hero, your continuos support.

Oh wow, I can't believe that I've created that metaphor right here on my bed! Hahaha truly inspired.

Anyway, if you feel you're tired, while having enough rest, you might be having more of a mental or emotional drained out. Take time for yourself, indulge in stuff that you feel you deserves. After all, you are your own best care-taker. *Bam* I nailed it! Perfect~

Hehehehe Adios~

No comments: