Friday, August 28, 2009

How CoRnY can You Get?!!

I love corny linessssssss..... ahahahha
Well I never being approached by a corny line do-ers but I would love to do it sometimes, if i have the gut to do it la.. hahhaha
One of the reason I love watching 'Foster's home of Imaginary friends' because there is dis one episode, the prince charming was soooo corny. I LoL-ed!
Me and my friend love to come up with corny lines, especially if we spotted a hot guy!!! I guess we're just passing out some times, cos we wudn't dare to do it face to face.
Right, these are some of my corny lines, that I can think of.

- To a hot policeman: "Hello officer, Did I do anything bad? All I wanna do is to steal your heart."
- To a good looking restaurant waiter: "Do you recommend anything else apart from you?"
- To a handsome banker: "Tell me, am I making a good investment by buying your heart?"
- To a handsome teacher: "I seriously need some guidance. Teach me how to win your heart."
- To a hawt fireman: "Please help me put off the flame in my heart."
- To a hot soldier: "I think I've already lost my own battle by looking thru your eyes."
- To a handsome IT person: "IT helpdesk. I've an issue with my heart-drive. Seems to hang every time I load you into my head"

Haahaha how was it so far? you think I can win some hearts?? Hehehe Tell me yours.

No comments: