Thursday, August 20, 2009

Random thot & Marhaban Ya Ramadhan

Here's a random thought of the day: Ipod Partay!!!
Hahahaha I don't know where I get that idea, but here I was sitting with my friend's colleague. She was telling that she'll probably be moving to a new house next week.. so a friend asked her whether her new place would allow to have a party.. because it will be too noisy.
The new house is in a residential area, and it is pretty close to next door neighbour... So I answered, "We can have an Ipod party!!! Let everyone bring their own ipod, listen to their own music!"
Well, yeah, I do intend that as a joke, but come to think of it.. it would be an ideal solution, right?Try to imagine this, each one of us, with our ipod on, we still have to literally shout at one another, to start on conversation. But as a plus, your own choice of songs! So we wouldn't have to worry about other's choice of songs! We only have to care about food! Neat!!!!
Hmmm.. so I do wonder... maybe we could have an iPod party someday... dat wud be uber cool!
On the side note, I would like to wish all the muslims out there, Marhaban Ya Ramadhan and Happy Fasting. Wishing you all the best and hopes all our good deeds will get accepted by him.



No comments: