Friday, February 5, 2010

For the better me...

I've been reading a lot of blogs and I think Allah has given me his hidayah in a very subtle way.
I hope he will always provide me his guidance and his support through out my journey and I hope everything that I've done up to now, with all the hiccups and all, will always with his blessings.

I hope to see further improvements on my self, I even set that as part of my 2010 goal...
- As much as I can, try to wear Hijab when going out.
- To pray on the right time, and as much as possible, try not to skip it.
- Wake up early, utk sembahyang Subuh.
- Try not to buy useless stuff .... save money for Haji.
- No more online shopping.. use less credit card. Pay Credit card slowly.
- Stay healthy. Keep doing sports.. exercise.. jaga makan.

I hope I can achieve these goals... and be more discipline in executing them. Insyallah...

No comments: