Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My day, my week, my whatever

First of all, where the heck did all the TWIX gone???
I went to Soon Lee, Supa Save, Giant, Hua Ho.. nada Twix ani wah. I have to go Naafi to buy one. But good thing also, cos they sold Kit Kat from UK. Seriously, its better than the one sold here. Yeah yeah, you might want to argue wif me on that. I dun carrreeee, cos all I know, in UK I've eaten Kit Kat almost every day! Even my housemate got sick of it, watching me eating it last time. Cos I cant resist them. Not only because it's cheap, its also suppeerrr good!
Here... I never bought Kit Kat. I usually just choose Tronky, cos its nicer. So I bought UK Kit Kat just now. Man, was it good or what! Yummeh!!!

So I did promised to blog about How to be Single story book I read last time.

My comments:
It was so-so. It took me a week to finish it. I've actually skip to the end, but I didn't understand, so I have to go read to where I started to cheat, and read diligently. 
It might not be a common story, but then I guess it is. Its all about 'girls questioning' everything. Seriously, I would know. I think I would be able to write the same story, except mine would not be a best seller, because one, I've been single all my life and I dun give a shit. Two, I am not good at story telling..  Maybe next time.

I don't really enjoy the ending, I would prefer some happiness in the end. Yeah yeah, do love youself crap sell, but its just too much. I don't want to read a self-help book. I just want to enjoy a good story. And that is where it fail.

Fail to capture my interest.
Fail to capture my understanding.

BUT there is a positive side to this book

At least I know, I am not the only single left in the world.

I am actually hungry, so I am just going to sleep off this one.

I'll try to  blog next time.

Cheerios!

No comments: