Sunday, June 14, 2009

M[o]nd[a]y BL[ue]s

Hellew Hellew...
Welcome to my day..
It not like any other day nor any typical monday wat so ever.. its just the typical o-i-m-so-bored-i-think-i-would-be-better-off-at-home day. This is so hard.
BTW, last Saturday was my good friend's birthday. Maybe its not too late to put it in my blog...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nana! Enjoy ur Bash.
hehhe well she did have a bash and it was SPLENDID. Really relaxing, and we watched a movie.. 17 again... I wont recommend it.. seriously~ It's a flop!! A typical I-Need-To-Redeem-My-Self movie. I just wished Zac Afron (Is that his name??) To quit be the cute, famous, basket ball actor.. try others!!
I lost my card reader. I haven't scolded my brother because he's the last one using my camera. I kept forgetting.. so I haven't uploaded any pictures to FB and I cant post any picture here as well. I'll try to post some other time.
What I did in the weekend...
It was fun. I managed to dedicate my time to watch BOF. Seriously loving it! Gu Jun Pyo is sooooo good looking. BOF is like a fairy tale of the modern life!! I haven't finish yet, but I highly recommend it. Though the BOF tidal might be calming down now, but seriously, once in a while, its cool to watch cute guys and wishing u were the heroin ~ sigh.
Imah got married yesterday! Congratulations! She looked so pretty n happy!!!!!! I am soooo happy for her. Her room is so pretty!! I want to install wallpaper for my room as well! Lets see if I can afford that end of the year. Or else I'll just havta repaint it again.
So today, I am soooo noooot in the mood to do anything. I looked at my work and I don't really have a clue what to do with it. Yes! It's wrong. :P so wat gitu loh.
So I end up admiring my polished nails, cleaning the keyboard, Checkings wats for sale, Emailing this person to buy a ferry ticket to Labuan and blogging.
Wat a waste. I cud have take a leave, sleep and then finish BOF. Now I am sleepy...
 
AND IT'S JUST 2.05 PM!
 
Man~ I should start my work..
 
To all the kids out there.. enjoy ur holiday~
 

No comments: