Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cuppy cup~

I hereby would like to congratulate my self... on the success... to bake a cup cake.

It's my good friend birthday today... so yesterday I decided to bake here cup cakes.. because I want to be a sweet friend.... aww to me.

So I searched online and my friend actually recommended http://www.cupcake-creations.com/... and tell you what... the cupcakes are seriously good! and they are very easy to make. But I am not quite sure about the frostings.... Maybe I need to use a better butter (ahahha as if i know~) or something... because its so oily by the end... hmmm.. need to find a better frosting recipe.

I was so worried about the design... my decorations are quite limited. (",)

I thought those beautiful cupcake decorations are sold somewhere in the supermarket... but seriously none can be found.






Finally, ideas struck me... to create a very simple yet effective design. My source of inspiration: Mocha Latte art. So I you-tube it!!! ahahahah and seriously fell in love with the art.






So, for you first timer.. I would recommend you to



- Prepare the recipe



- Follow the instructions



- Ensure that you have a wireless network and a laptop nearby.... eheheh this is pretty essential to search for information~






Any hoo... here's the cupcakes that I given to me friend. happy birthday amels.












And in the future... I would like to do something like these...
Extremely beautiful creations... but too far fetched to me? Watch this space.

2 comments:

El said...

wowwwwwwww!!I like your creations!!
what does your friend tell you when she saw them?
kind regards

Gymah said...

ehehehe she was so flattered! I am proud of me *sob*