Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bliss.... then Empty?!

I had great fun last week.... It was so lively.


I went to the Orchestra last Friday with good crowds. Simply marvelous. I love the music, although during the intro I was imagining Tom & Jerry in my head haha.

I was a bit disappointed with Amy Mastura's singing that night. It could be better... she was a good singer and she probably has been leaving her singing for too long, that could be the reason for the lacking of stamina. Who knows? It may not be perfect... but its a blessing to be able to listen to the beautiful symphony.


Saturday , I went to Miri after accompanying my friend for Medical Check. I am not a fan to Miri... but the money exchange was seriously outrageous.... ehehhe so its a lil reason to spoil one self. I hope the rate will continue to December... where I will be leaving for KK... can't wait!

So I bought a few story books.. and by the time I went home, I was already hooked on one! so One down... 3 more to go!


On Sunday... I went to my friend's sis wedding... We came a bit late (a bit?? heheh)... doing the girl stuff (ahaha) but the good thing about it is that we don't have to wait long for the lunch.. and we don't sweat much. :D but the bad thing is.. we parked far.. so by the time we went back (which was around 2.30 pm), it was scorching hot and we were sweating. Yikes.


After that , I went for kain-hunting for my best friend's wedding in Dec...

Seriously pening to pick a turqouise colour... apparently there were turqouise blue and turqouise green.... what's the diff... u tell me! ahahaha But I really love the kain I bought... Now I have to think what fashion should I turned it into?!


We had a 'menicure - footspa' combo afterwards... which was absolutely relaxing. I felt guilty for feeling that relax ;D ... I was so relax that I smiled while closing my eye... tough! I'll be loyal to Zen Spa from now on!!!!


We went home from Bandar around 7.30 pm after the dinner at ChezBox. I absolutelyyyyy adore the waffle. ahhahaa I did asked for chocolate ice-cream, cos I am not a fan for Vanilla.. but they gave me Vanilla Ice-cream with a lottttt of chocolate syrups... Can do as well.


Today I felt extremely optimistic with life. I still have the 'end-of-the-year' mood on me... but I feel much relax then few weeks back.


My tune at the moment is Empty by The Click Five, and I actually seriously considering to be head over heel with someone... so any takers?? :D


This picture was taken during my Scottie Years.... and I think it suits the Empty song at the moment.... see empty beside me..
~Maybe we are trying.. trying too hard Maybe we torn apart Maybe the timing is beating us hard... we are empty~

No comments: