Monday, December 7, 2009

May My Wish(es) come true

So i was doing this IDP shit for my future... @ work actually. If you work with me, then u should understand it is. Its like planning your future, where you wanna end up stuff like that. So i come across to these questions... Lyk...

The GOAL
- In order to reach the goal I need to...

I had this in my head... my brain of mind.. this thinking...

The GOAL : Be in Love
- In order to reach the goal I need to...
*blank*

Seriously!!! I was that *blank* What should a girl do?? Hahaha

But then.. here's what I want to see or happen at least....

- I wish to whisk off in a sports Car!!!!
**** I am not a sucker for sports car... for me it was ok. Its a car that I will never buy because it sooooo $$! But yeah, I want to at least feel the ultimate feeling riding a sports car with him.

- I wish to receive a bouquet of flower by surprise~
**** it happened by accident actually. I saw from my rear view mirror, a guy carrying a bouquet of flower. At that point, I was surprised and there was this good feeling. If only it was for me~

- I wish to hold a guy's hand and he squeeze mine tightly
**** I bet it gonna be romantic.. I am spoiled by lovey dovey K-drama. Hahaha

- I wish that guy will worry whether I will like his prezies.

- I wish that guy will worry how much I like him


Wishful thinking~

No comments: