Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sweet Prison Day 1

Today is my first day being held captive in my own home. So you'll have (if I am in the mood) a 7-days up-to-date blog of my experience being home arrested. *hehehe*

Weather: Raining
Mood: So far so good.

As it is friday, I've a very limited attention on my work. For a week I am going to end up wif the following scenario.


but most of the time, u can guess that i spend most of the time on my beloved mac!

Anyway, kinda hard to believe.. to be held captive at home. I don't really mind i guess.. as long they wont take away my laptop n connection to the rest of the world. Plus its only for a week.

The health ppl came to our home just now, so we were given the mask, so that we can wear when they come to visit us. They gave us Tamiflu n thermometer to measure our temperature with. Kinda funny at first, but I guess it is really serious. No vaccination available yet, so prevention is the best cure.

So we took our on temperature every 12 hr... we need to take our Tamiflu once a day.

JAPEM also provided us food. Hehehe its actually packed food with a bottle of water. Wow... this is so prison like. But we are very thankful for the thought. It's a good approach, but maybe they can consider giving use beras instead. or eggs. or bread.. Just a suggestion.

So far I watched TV, surfed the net and sleep... sounds like wat I did everyday. If I can survive for 27 years.. why can't I survive for a week?

Look at my sexy look with the mask on.. woo hoo!!



No comments: